Only The Lover Sings

Love is a universal language. These poems express the song in my heart guided by love. Thanks for being here to partake of these love songs with the loving ears of your hearts.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

"After He has loved His own
who came from the world
He will love them until the end." - John 13:1

It's my Word of Life
given my a saintly figure
a spiritual mother
of many children for unity!

With that word
came a short note
that the vision of my life
will be...that the love
which God so lavished on me
I will gladly share to others.

Oh, love is a breath
it is keeping me alive
every moment
of each new day.
I love when I give
the best of me
at every given moment
to every person I meet.

Who am I
if I do not love
What is love
if not lived out
in the human arena
where heroes are made
in the quality of love
they share!

"Love till it hurts..."
a saint said so,
and I may add a prayer
that I may love till
it hurts no more...
just loving!

It is so amazing
to be always ready to love
and it is awesome
to believe in love
and live in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home